tis the season

Friday, December 14, 2012

How Will 2013 Be Different?

Christmas is right around the corner and soon to follow will be a new year, 2013. A new year. A fresh start. A time for opening new doors and giving a voice to what's in your heart.

I'm excited about 2013. I've got some new projects and some new things to share with you that I believe will make 2013 a year of changes and revelations....

My friend, author and fellow dreamer Holley Gerth explains it so well. I hope you'll link over to her site and find out more about our upcoming journey....


As Holley says, "What I really want for us in 2013 is to say 'yes' to a 'God-sized Dream'."

"It’s about discovering and pursuing the desires God has placed within you that perfectly fit your heart.

We all have those desires. Some are simple and others complicated. Some are about home and others about faraway places. Some happen quickly and others unfold over a lifetime.

But what they all have in common is this: Ignoring them means ignoring a core part of your purpose."

The first step in this journey for me is sprucing up my blog space (and I won't even go into the details of just how complicated that can be). I'm working hard on it and hope to have an 'open house' before the new year.
2013 can be really different for us in all the ways that matter most. And I'm so glad that we are sharing this journey together!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for dreaming with me, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping big things for you, fellow dreamer! Glad to be on this path together!

    ReplyDelete