tis the season

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Finding Joy - Day 2



There are some days in which finding joy is a challenge. Today was NOT one of those days!

In fact, today was a lesson in not losing the joy I have found.

It was a big day for me! (in)courage launched their community groups on their website, led by an amazing group of women they call (in)couragers. I am so privileged to be one!


We've been working for weeks. Planning and collaborating. Meeting deadlines and working out the details that would make our community groups easily accessible and of interest to women across the globe.

When the reveal hit the internet, it really hit! Within hours, thousands of women were reaching out, joining up, connecting. The world of social media was on overload and all of our hard work was paying off.

In the meantime, back in the my Alabama world, thing were not going so great. Let's just say that the devil has worked overtime in my life in the last 24 hours. But by lunch today, he had finally moved on.

There was no way I would let my gaze stray from what God was doing. There was no insecurity deep enough to make me doubt my place in it.

Today was filled with in-your-face, unmistakable joy! I love it when that happens!

Would you like to join or learn more about our community group, 
We'd love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment